Here are some COVID-19 updates Manitoba business leaders should know about for Monday, November 1, 2021:
- Manitoba is back in Orange (restricted) again after a short stay in yellow, but the state of emergency ended on October 21, 2021. To view the current order (Oct. 28, 2021): General COVID-19 Prevention Order
- To view vaccination verification requirements for Manitoba businesses, click here.
- The Manitoba immunization app has been updated to include the Pan-Canadian proof of vaccination credential (PVC). Some individuals may notice that the lot number of one or more vaccine doses may not be displayed on the PVC. If you plan to use the PVC for travel, it may be important for this information to be shown. Use the online form at: https://forms.gov.mb.ca/covid-immunization-record-request/index.html or call 1-844-MAN-VACC (1-844-626-8222) to request to have your lot number updated. For more information about the PVC, visit: https://manitoba.ca/covid19/vaccine/immunizationrecord/residents.html#pvc.
- The province is anticipating a delivery of AstraZeneca by mid-November. If you received AstraZeneca for your first dose, it is recommended that your second dose be an mRNA vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna) unless otherwise directed by a health care provider.
- The government’s Healthy Hire Manitoba Program is now closed to applications. Deadline to submit final claim extended to November 30, 2021, and the latest a pay period must end to qualify under the program is extended to November 15, 2021.